NEWS > 27.09.2010 - Net Optics Leads Intelligent Access and Monito ...
Net Optics Leads Intelligent Access and Monitoring Architecture Market with more than 7,000 Global Enterprise Deployments
Fortune 100 Companies Rely on Net Optics to Gain Greater Insight, Visibility and Control.
- The largest companies in the world rely on Net Optics' solutions, including more than 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Some of the company's largest customers are IBM, Google , Microsoft, and Apple.
- Net Optics provides access to all corporate network traffic, allowing companies to gain visibility, insight and control of their networks to optimize network performance. Key benefits include:
- Insight: IT professionals gain the end-to-end visibility they need to make informed decisions about their networks.
- Knowledge and control: Net Optics provides IT professionals with the data and diagnostics tools they need to improve network security and optimize network performance and monitoring.
- Efficiency: Net Optics makes tools that simplify the task of monitoring the physical and virtual network with an easy-to-use dashboard.
- Trust: Fortune 100 companies trust Net Optics' comprehensive solutions to run a well-managed network.
- Net Optics provides deep packet inspection for corporate governance, and dynamic load balancing to balance traffic with multiple tools.
- Net Optics was recently named to the 2010 Inc 5000 list, based on the company's 56 consecutive quarters of growth and profitability. The company has received additional awards - including the 2009 Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award from Technology Marketing Corporation, a 2009 Tech Awards Circle award, and the Network Products Guide 2010 Product Innovation Award.
Network Performance Channel GmbH
Phone: +49 6102 7487 250
Email: Click here