New Ixia Network Visibility Operating System 4.3 for Net Tool Optimizers available
The Network Visibility Operating System (NVOS) v4.3 release is now available for download to current Net Tool Optimizer® (NTO) customers. This new software update supports the following NTO systems: NTO 7300 Family, ControlTower (NTO 5260, 5263 and 5268), NTO 5288, and NTO 5293.
What is New
- Unified Physical and Virtual Monitoring: Traffic can be monitored from one interface regardless of traffic origin or migration from physical or virtual workloads.
- Industry-leading Scalability: New features improve scalability and ease of use.
- Double your Ports: Double the density of existing equipment so you can monitor more of the network in the same footprint with two devices per port.
- 40G Advanced Feature Module (AFM4Q): 4X the per-port throughput for advanced features enables 40G tools to provide maximum benefit and value to the network.
- Powerful Filter Engine: The filter engine provides the industry's best and most flexible way to handle traffic.