Produkte - Suche -> "RG-855"
10 GigaBit Span Regeneration Tap with SFP Monitor Ports Multimode and Singlemode Fiber
Net Optics 10 GigaBit Span Regeneration Taps add the flexibility of modular SFP+ monitor ports to solve the key physical layer challenges of multi-device monitoring for 10 Gigabit networks. For a complete picture of network health, these Taps fan out two 10 Gigabit switch Span ports to up to four different network management and security devices each.
One Tap, No Idle Resources
Keep your intrusion detection and prevention systems, protocol analyzers, RMON probes, and other security devices productive with a single Regeneration Tap. Maximize resources and save on access points when multiple devices can monitor the same traffic simultaneously through one Regeneration Tap.
Modular SFP+ Ports
For optimal flexibility, these 10 GigaBit Regeneration Span Taps have SFP+ monitor ports so they can attach to monitoring equipment with any type of fiber interface: singlemode and multimode, and 62.5, 50, or 8.5 µm diameters. Just plug in the appropriate SFP+ transceiver modules for as many and whatever types of tools you want to connect. (1G SFP transceivers are not supported; the Regeneration Tap does not perform data rate conversion.)
Security and Visibility
Without an IP address, monitoring devices are isolated from the network, dramatically reducing their exposure to attacks.
For extra uptime protection, Net Optics Taps offer redundant power connections. Should one power source fail, the Tap continues to operate normally using only the remaining power source. Power LEDs on the front of the Tap indicate the current power sources.
Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (Operating), -10°C to 70°C (Storage) Relative Humidity: 10% min, 95% max, non-condensing
Dimensions: 1.75" high x 13" deep x 17" wide, Weight: 5 lbs
Redundant Power Supplies, each: Input: 100-240VAC, 0.5A, 47-63Hz DC Input: -48VDC nominal, -36 to -72VDC, 1A Power Consumption: 45W
Fiber Optic Interface:
Laser: Class I, eye-safe, laser emitter type. These Class I Lasers conform to the applicable requirements per US 21 CFR (J) and EN 60825-1, also UL 1950 applications.
Monitoring Ports: (16) SFP cages (SFP modules are sold separately) Network Ports: (2) LC connectors
Drops: No packets dropped from 0 to 10 Gbps
MET (UL), CE, FCC, VCCI, C-Tick, RoHS, WEEE, IEEE 802.3 compliant
RG-835X - Regen Tap, 8x1 10 Gigabit Span MM 62.5Î¼m
RG-845X - Regen Tap, 8x1 10 Gigabit Span MM 50Î¼m
RG-855X - Regen Tap, 8x1 10 Gigabit Span SM 8.5Î¼m
Add -DC to the part number for the -48VDC model.
SFP+ Transceiver Kits:
SFPKT-SR 10 Gigabit Fiber SR SFP+ Transceiver (850nm) with cable 62.5 µm
SFPKT-50SR 10 Gigabit Fiber SR 50um SFP+Transceiver (850nm) with cable 50 µm
SFPKT-LR 10 Gigabit Fiber LR SFP+ Transceiver (1310nm) with cable 8.5 µm
SFPKT-ER 10 Gigabit Fiber ER SFP+ Transceiver (1550nm) with cable 8.5 µm
SFP+ transceivers are required for operation and are sold separately
- Enables real-time monitoring of two switch Span ports with four monitoring devices each
- SFP+ monitor ports attach to monitoring equipment with singlemode fiber and multimode fiber interfaces
- Provides complete visibility at 10 Gbps without data stream interference or introducing a point of failure
- Passes all traffic - including errors - from all layers for comprehensive troubleshooting
- No IP address is needed for the Tap or monitoring device, enhancing security
- Redundant power ensures monitoring uptime
- All Net Optics products come standard with a 1 year manufacturer´s warranty
- Additional Service Plan options to extend warranty coverage are available for purchase
- LED indicators show redundant power, speed, link, and activity status
- Front-mounted connectors support easy installation and operation
- No custom analyzer cables - each half-duplex data stream has its own connector
- Compatible with all major manufacturers´ monitoring devices, including protocol analyzers, probes, and intrusion detection systems