Products - Search -> "2845"
The Niagara 2845 can support up to 4 hot-pluggable, field-replaceable modules that can be either 1G/10G/40G/100G TAPs (supporting 50:50, 40:60, 30:70, 20:80 ratios) or 1G/10G/40G/100G Bypass segments or NPB modules. The active bypass functionality enables plug and play connectivity, includes an auto heartbeat and does not require additional drivers to be installed on connected appliances. The unit possesses management functionality that can be utilized via an extensive web GUI or CLI which enables flexibility and multiple configurations.
The Niagara 2845 passive bypass feature automatically switches the network traffic upon power failure of an attached in-line device, preserving network connectivity. The Niagara 2845 is designed to integrate with UTM, Firewall, WAN Acceleration, QoS, DPI, IPS, IDS and Enterprise IT security appliances. When Niagara 2845 bypass functionality detects an appliance malfunction such as a software crash, system failure or loss of power, the in-line traffic continues through the network link, but is no longer routed through the in-line device. This ensures that network devices can be removed and replaced without network downtime. Once the system is back up or the power is restored to the appliance, network traffic is seamlessly diverted back to the in-line device, allowing it to resume its critical functions.
- Up to 8 10Gb/1Gb network segments, up to 4 40Gb networks segments or up to 2 100G network segments of bypass/failover with PacketMaster functionality
- Active switching of traffic in case of system failure
- Passive Bypass which is essential during power loss
- Flexible Support for SFP (SX, LX and TX) and SFP+ (SR, LR, ER) and QSFP28 on non-network ports
- Modular 1U form factor flexibility and scalability
- Redundant hot-swappable power supplies for maximum reliability
- Dedicated Management Port and Console Port
- Extensive CLI and WEB based management (GUI)
- SSH and HTTPS for secure Management
- TACACS+ authentication
- Syslog support
- NTP support
- RoHS Compliant
- FCC Class A, UL & CE Certifiable
- MAC source and destination
- IP source and destination
- Protocol: HTTP, VoIP, FTP, etc.
- VLAN ID
- TCP port source and destination
- UDP port source and destination
- User defined Byte (UDB)
Niagara 2845 allows for multiple bypass con gurations including:
- Bypass - fail open or fail close
- Bypass heartbeat custom con gurations including:
- Heartbeat pattern
- Heartbeat frequency
- Bypass on link loss
- Configuration of the number of link losses prior to activating bypass
- Configuration of the number of heartbeats prior to disabling bypass