Products - Search -> "NTO 5236"
Ixia´s Anue Net Tool Optimizer (NTO) 5236 network monitoring switch is ideally suited to provide high-performance 10G visibility for network monitoring tools in all parts of a fiber network. This includes the access, distribution and backbone layers as well as the server farm and data center environments. The Ixia Anue NTO 5236 aggregates, replicates and filters network traffic using the industry´s most advanced, easy to use, drag-and-drop Control Panel.
The Ixia Anue NTO 5236 is available in a 10G version or a 1G fiber optic version. The 1G version can be upgraded in the field to the 10G version at a later date.
The Ixia Anue NTO 5236 includes two module slots on the rear of the unit where up to four 10G ports can be added that are available as expansion modules. Expansion modules are available to support CX4, XFP, and SFP+ interfaces. An optional remote power supply can serve as a redundant power source for high availability configurations.
The Ixia Anue NTO 5236 network monitoring switch uses an intuitive, CLI-Free Control Panel that manages complete configuration of the NTO system. Software updates and licensing are performed quickly and efficiently through the same industry-leading GUI.
- 10MB to 10GE Ethernet support
- Non-blocking architecture; 244Gbps total bandwidth
- Full line rate across all ports with filtering enabled
- Port reconfiguration with no performance impact
- Up to 28 ports available
- Ports 1-20: 1GE (SFP) or 10GE (SFP+)
- Ports 21-24: Up to 1GE copper
- Modular Ports 1-4: 1GE SFP+, 10GE CX-4, 10GE XFP or 10GE SFP+
- Ingress/Egress port programmability
- Software port licensing
- Timestamping (local and NTP)*
- Burst Protection*
- Port tagging
- Monitoring tool port load balancing