Prodotti - Cerca -> "RG-850"
GigaBit Regeneration Tap with SFP Monitor Ports Multimode and Singlemode Fiber
Net Optics GigaBit Regeneration Taps solve the key physical layer challenges of multi-device monitoring for Gigabit networks. For a complete picture of network health, Regeneration Taps connect up to eight different network management and security devices at any single Gigabit network location.
One Tap, No Idle Resources
Keep your intrusion detection and prevention systems, protocol analyzers, RMON probes, and other security devices productive with a single Regeneration Tap. Maximize resources and save on access points when multiple devices can monitor the same traffic simultaneously through a single one of these Taps.
Modular SFP Monitor Ports
For optimal flexibility, GigaBit Regeneration Taps have SFP monitor ports so they can attach to monitoring equipment with any type of interface - singlemode fiber, multimode fiber, and copper. Just plug in the appropriate SFP transceiver modules for as many and whatever types of tools you want to connect.
Security and Visibility
Without an IP address, monitoring devices are isolated from the network, dramatically reducing their exposure to attacks. However, the monitoring device connected to the Tap still sees all full-duplex traffic as if it were inline, including Layer 1 and Layer 2 errors.
For extra uptime protection, Net Optics Taps offer redundant power connections. Should one power source fail, the Tap continues to operate normally using only the remaining power source. Power LEDs on the front of the Tap indicate the current power.
Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (Operating), -10°C to 70°C (Storage) Relative Humidity: 10% min, 95% max, non-condensing
Dimensions: 1.75" high x 13" deep x 17" wide, Weight: 5 lbs
Redundant Power Supplies, each: Input: 100-240VAC, 0.5A, 47-63Hz DC Input: -48VDC nominal, -36 to -72VDC, 1A Power Consumption: 45W
Fiber Optic Interface:
Laser: Class I, eye-safe, laser emitter type. These Class I Lasers conform to the applicable requirements per US 21 CFR (J) and EN 60825-1, also UL 1950 applications.
Monitoring Ports: (16) SFP cages (SFP modules are sold separately) Network Ports: (2) LC connectors
Drops: No packets dropped from 0 to 1 Gbps
MET (UL), CE, FCC, VCCI, C-Tick, RoHS, WEEE, IEEE 802.3 compliant
SFP Transceiver Kits
SFPKT-SX Gigabit Fiber SX SFP Transceiver (850nm) with cable 62.5µm
SFPKT-50SX Gigabit Fiber SX 50um SFP Transceiver (850nm) with cable 62.5µm
SFPKT-LX Gigabit Fiber LX SFP Transceiver(1310nm) with cable 8.5µm
SFPKT-CU3 10/100/1000 Copper Transceiver with cable
SFP transceivers are required for operation and are sold separately
- Enables real-time monitoring of a single GigaBit link with up to 8 monitoring devices/li>
- Provides complete full-duplex visibility at 1 Gbps without data stream interference or introducing a point of failure/li>
- Passes all traffic - including errors - from all layers for comprehensive troubleshooting/li>
- No IP address is needed for the Tap or monitoring device, enhancing security/li>
- Redundant power ensures monitoring uptime
- All Net Optics products come standard with a 1 year manufacturer´s warranty
- Additional Service Plan options to extend warranty coverage are available for purchase
- LED indicators show redundant power, speed, link, and activity status
- Front-mounted connectors support easy installation and operation
- No custom analyzer cables - each half-duplex data stream has its own connector
- Compatible with all major manufacturers´ monitoring devices, including protocol analyzers, probes, and intrusion detection systems