Produkte > 10/100BaseT Teeny Tap - Passive Monitoring access for 100% ...
Passive monitoring access for 100% visibility
The world's smallest Tap, Net Optics Teeny Taps supply network visibility and monitoring access for network managers on the go. Measuring only 3 by 1.5 inches, the compact Teeny Tap is the best portable Tap in the world for network spot checks and bench testing. The Teeny Tap is completely transparent to network traffic while maintaining uninterrupted access for monitoring and security devices. Enclosed in lightweight anodize aluminum, this Tap is an invaluable tool for daily use in demanding network environments.
Zero Delay™ - A Net Optics Breakthrough
Highly sensitive network locations can improve monitoring performance via the innovative features of Net Optics Taps. If power is lost to other 10/100 Taps, the connected devices may introduce delays as they detect the power loss and try to re-establish their link.
Net Optics' engineering breakthrough ensures that any loss of power to the Tap is transparent to the network, and does not affect the flow of traffic through the Tap - eliminating packet delay and loss as potential security issues.
Security and Efficient
Without an IP address, monitoring devices are isolated from the network, dramatically reducing their exposure to attacks. However, the monitoring device connected to the Tap still sees 100% of full-duplex traffic as if it were in-line, including Layer 1 and Layer 2 errors.
Simply Plug It In
The Teeny Tap is a complete kit including all network and monitoring cables necessary for plug-and-play deployment. Use the handy lanyard and compact carrying case to take the Teeny Tap with you wherever you need temporary access to network traffic. The carrying case holds the Teeny Tap and one power supply and attaches to a belt or strap.
For extra uptime protection, Net Optics 10/100BaseT Teeny Tap offers dual power supplies. Connect to a USB port or a standard AC outlet. Power LEDs on the front of the Tap indicate the current power source - even if power is lost and reapplied, there is always zero delay to network traffic. The 10/100BaseT Tap is compatible with Power-over-Ethernet (POE), passing current for POE devices on the link. While offering a host of unique features, Net Optics 10/100 Taps remain fully IEEE compliant.
- Provides passive access at 10 or 100 Mbps without data stream interference or introducing a point of failure
- Unique Zero Delay technology ensures every packet goes through without delay, even if power is lost to the Tap
- Compatible with Power over Ethernet (PoE) applications
- Passes all full-duplex traffic (including errors) from all layers for comprehensive troubleshooting
- No IP address is needed for the Tap or monitoring device, enhancing monitoring security
- Dual power ensures monitoring uptime
- LED indicators show redundant power status
- All network and monitoring cables included with a convenient carrying case
- Etched application diagram illustrates all connections for easy deployment
- Tested and compatible with all major manufacturers' monitoring devices, including protocol analyzers, probes, and intrusion detection/prevention systems
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 55°C
Storage Temperature: -10°C to 70°C
Relative Humidity: 10% min, 95% max, non condensing
Input: 100-240 VAC, 0.5A, 50-60Hz
Output: 5V, 100mA
Dimensions: 0.875" high x 1.48" deep x 3.125" wide (2,22 cm high x 3,76 cm deep x 7,94 cm wide)
Monitoring Ports: (2) RJ45 8-pin Connectors
Network Ports: (2) RJ45 8-pin Connectors
22-24 AWG unshielded twisted pair, CAT5/CAT5e
Link Distance Supported: 100 meters
Fully RoHS compliant
Fully IEEE 802.3 compliant
Copper Teeny Tap: TP-CUTT-USB
Copper Teeny Tap: TP-CUTT-USB